See what our previous guests say about us!
- We were pleasantly surprised with this hotel. We found it very clean and comfortable. The front desk staff was exceptionally helpful in suggesting things to see with such a short time in the area. The hotel is only a short drive from Acadia National Park and a great place to stay if you want to be away from all of the tourism of Bar Harbor. An added plus for us was discovering that the hotel is right next door to an LL Bean outlet!
wecanoe – WI
- Very comfortable surroundings for the 22 McHenry County IL H.O.G. Chapter members for our evenings stay. Checked in very quickly and the bike wash area was ready and waiting for our use. Most members really enjoyed riding the Bar Harbor area and Acadia National Park. A great breakfast sendoff in the morning with the motel sign showing "Happy Birthday" wishes to Mary Jo (one of our riders). The hotel staff was very helpful in every way.
rogerndebby – McHenry, Illinois
- The hotel is updated and remodeled. I understand new management has improved everything. The rooms are current, comfortable and clean. The staff very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good and the room large. Staff really is travel friendly and service is a prioity. The Lobby is tasteful. We loved the area and were close to attractions without the traffic tie ups. We will stay here again if we ever return to the beautiul state of Maine.
Laughgram – Grandville, Michigan
- Very cozy and great place to stay
NashuaKim – nashua
- The very best was the staff which was very helpful... To keep it short: Thank's a lot to that team. The other parts: everthing in a short range: Accadia NP, Whale Watching and a lot more things... Worth that stay and worth that money. cheers....
mene9999 – Neustadt, Germany